Samples Volume II
Our wide selection of coffee is growing.
Over the past 1 week some may have received a new batch of samples! (delivery date starting 25th Oct 2019).
This is what inside the pack. This time we mark it from 1 to 6
1. Experimental Blend - Taste Ok~ needs a lot of adjustment very light. Filter method is not bad but not excellent. A combo of Brazil, Colombia and Gayo
2. Ethiopia Kochere Gedeb - my personal favorite. Sweet like sugar. Good aroma
3. Solok Radjo - Strong lemon taste! taste like Ice lemon tea without the sugar syrup
4. New and improve Nicaragua Finca La Virgen - Herby taste of red dates and longan!
5. Gayo Highlands - we are still trying to figure out if an almond taste is good for pour over or not. We tried over the espresso and turn it into flat white - just WOW!
6. Rwanda Karenga - this version of coffee mimics the taste of a pisang salai! good aromatics too!
Well thank you for trying out! most of the item above are not on listing yet! if you like it let us know what are your thoughts. Say - we should roast it a bit lighter or etcetera!
Well there are various selection of green beans available. But as far as quality is concern, we take pride of what we offer.
I think we are ready to launch the Kenya AB Karenga and Kenya AB Gaithati soon!